Welcome to the Autumn Story Challenge 2019 page. Autumn is all about cooler weather, shorter days and pretty colours. I am going to write 25 brand new autumn stories for this challenge.
- I will start the Autumn Story Challenge 2019 on the first day of autumn, which is September 23, 2019.
- I will write one autumn story for each of the following existing autumn characters:
- Acorn Family
- Autumn Elf
- Little Crow
- Lonely Scarecrow
- Pumpkin Fairy
- I will write one autumn story each for some of my existing characters
- Bobby the Butcher
- Lil’ Rebel
- Missy Opposite
- Mr. Egghead
- Mr. Rubberman
- I will create three brand new autumn characters.
- Mr. Red Leaf
- to be determined
- to be determined
- I will draw my new autumn characters.
- I will write the “Meet the Character” page for my new autumn characters.
- I will write a Character Insights page for each of my new autumn characters.
- I will write 5 new stories for each of my new autumn characters.
- I will complete the Autumn Story Challenge 2019 before the end of autumn , which is, December 21, 2019.
|1.||Start of Challenge||September 23, 2019|
|Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2.||Existing Autumn Character Stories||Acorn Family||October 21, 2019||1. Fallen Acorns|
|3.||Existing Character Stories|
|4.||New Autumn Characters||Mr. Red Leaf||September 26, 2019||Mr. Red Leaf Stories|
|5.||Drawings||Mr. Red Leaf||September 26, 2019|
|6.||Meet the Character Pages||Mr. Red Leaf||September 26, 2019||Meet Mr. Red Leaf|
|7.||Character Insights||Mr. Red Leaf||September 26, 2019||Mr. Red Leaf – Character Insight|
|8.||New Autumn Character Stories||Mr. Red Leaf||September 26, 2019||1. Mr. Red Leaf|
|Mr. Red Leaf||September 28, 2019||2. Raking Autumn Leaves|
|Mr. Red Leaf||October 2, 2019||3. Autumn Wind|
|Mr. Red Leaf||October 17, 2019||4. Strong Autumn Wind|
|Mr. Red Leaf||October 17, 2019||5. Cool Autumn Wind|
List of Autumn Story Challenge 2019 Stories
- Autumn Wind - October 2, 2019
- Cool Autumn Wind - October 17, 2019
- Fallen Acorns - October 21, 2019
- Mr. Red Leaf - September 26, 2019
- Raking Autumn Leaves - September 28, 2019
- Strong Autumn Wind - October 17, 2019
If you would like to take part in the Autumn Story Challenge 2019, please see the prompts below. You can submit your stories on the Facebook Story Challenges page.
- Write an autumn story about an autumn childhood memory.
- Write an autumn story about pumpkins, with magical powers, growing in a field.