I created Quebite for a story I wrote about Tilly, the Wicked Witch. The story is called “The Lost Witch“. I have also decided I will use him as a new autumn character for Storyland.
I drew Quebite as a mystical creature with a massive heard of hair. He is a mystical creature that lives in maple tree forests in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Quebite is very helpful and he knows his surroundings very well so he makes an excellent guide to help you if you are ever lost. He is also very kind and considerate.
Autumn is Quebite’s favourite time of the year. He loves the autumn colours. He spends all his time in the forest. He does not hibernate but he does stay in his home during the cold months. He has a burrow dug underneath a huge rock and that is where he lives.
Quebite spends his days gathering leaves for his burrow. The leaves act as insulation for him. He does eat the more tender leaves in the spring but his favourite food are grubs and other small insects.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Mr. Red Leaf might be the character with the jealous tendency of these two characters. He sees that Quebite actually has a home to live in and he doesn’t because the autumn wind blew him down off the maple tree he lived in too soon. Also, Mr. Red Leaf does have to keep his distance from Quebite because he could end up being part of Quebite’s insulation in his burrow if he is not careful.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both characters are brand new so they will probably have the same amount of stories written about them.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I would think Quebite would feel that he is treated fairly. I don’t think Mr. Red Leaf would be able to see past his anger at the autumn wind to even consider if he is being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think Quebite would like Mr. Red Leaf but I don’t think Mr. Red Leaf would like Quebite because of his jealousy and feeling of fear.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Springman is closer to my heart because I really like the way he looks. His red hat really stands out.
- How are these characters similiar to one another?
– These two characters are similiar because they do both love maple trees.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different from one another because Quebite uses maple leaves as his insulation for his burrow and Mr. Red Leaf is a maple leaf.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Quebite and Mr. Red Leaf, while they do both love maple trees, each for different reasons, that is the only thing they have in common. It would probably not be a good idea to have these two characters in a story together because Mr. Red Leaf would always be wondering if Quebite was going to snatch him up and use him for insulation for his burrow.