Sunshine Sally is a happy and carefree character. She spreads sunshine wherever she goes.
I created Sunshine Sally because I wanted to bring some cheer and happiness to Storyland. I want Sunshine Sally to be happy and to be able to spread her happiness to everyone. Sunshine Sally is friends with everyone she meets.
The weather has been dull and dreary so, I need some sunshine in my life. I thought Sunshine Sally would be just the character to do that.
Everyone who meets Sunshine Sally can’t help but like her. She is a very personable character.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Cecilia may be a little bit jealous toward Sunshine Sally because of the pretty clothes Sunshine Sally wears.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Cecilia the most because she is an older character. Sunshine Sally is a brand new character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Sunshine Sally would feel like she is treated fairly. Cecilia is a rat so she would have problems with people who don’t like rats.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Sunshine Sally likes everyone so there would be no reason she wouldn’t like Cecilia. I think Sunshine Sally is actually someone that Cecilia could look up to, a role model.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Sunshine Sally would be closer to my heart because honestly, I am terrified of rats.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar because they like to wear pretty dresses.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference with these two characters is that Sunshine Sally takes everything in stride and makes those around her happy whereas Cecilia has to worry about what people would do to her seeing that she is a rat.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Sunshine Sally and Cecilia, Sunshine Sally could prove to be a good influence on Cecilia and maybe she could help her get over some of her anxiety about being a rat.