Mr. Red Leaf is an autumn character I created for my Autumn Story Challenge 2019. When I drew him, he turned out to have an angry face and I thought about what an autumn leaf would be angry about. Of course, an autumn leaf would be angry at an autumn wind, blowing him to the ground.
I then thought about how an autumn leaf would convey his angry thoughts. I had already drawn a mouth on him so, I thought I would give him a voice.
I am a very quiet person and I am sure we all have those people in our lives that do nothing but talk and talk and talk so, I gave that trait to Mr. Red Leaf.
If there is ever something that drives me insane, it is listening to someone tell the same story over and over and over again. I don’t get the point of it and neither do the Storyland characters that listen to Mr. Red Leaf’s stories, over and over and over again.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think both these characters would be jealous of one another. Mr. Red Leaf would be jealous because Autumn Elf is in charge of the autumn weather and therefore, he would be responsible for that autumn wind blowing him out of the tree. Autumn Elf would be jealous of Mr. Red Leaf because Mr. Red Leaf is a new character and Autumn Elf maybe thinking that he is taking all the attention away from him.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Autumn Elf the most, and that is because Autumn Elf is an older character on Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Autumn Elf would think he is treated more fairly on Storyland because he was given the authority to control the autumn weather.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I am sure once these two characters got to know one another that they may end up liking one another.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Mr. Red Leaf is closer to my heart just because I love how he turned out when I drew him.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Mr. Red Leaf and Autumn Elf, I think it would be fun to bring these characters together in a few stories, just to see how they interact with one another.