Welcome to the Spring Story Challenge 2019 page. Spring is a time of renewal, new growth and warmer weather. I am going to write 25 brand new spring stories for this challenge.
- I will start the Spring Story Challenge 2019 on the first day of spring, which is March 20, 2019.
- I will write 1 spring story for each of the following existing spring characters:
- Bluey Bluebird
- Mrs. Robin
- Mrs. Tulip
- Runner Rabbit
- I will write one spring story each for some of my existing characters
- Alphabet Allie
- Bobby the Butcher
- Little Crow
- Mr. Rubberman
- The Gum Drop Family
- I will create three brand new spring characters.
- not yet determined
- I will draw my new spring characters.
- I will write the “Meet the Character” page for my new spring characters.
- I will write a Character Insights page for each of my new spring characters.
- I will write 5 new stories for each of my new spring characters.
- I will complete the Spring Story Challenge 2019 before the end of spring, which is, June 21, 2019.
|1.||Start of Challenge||March 20, 2019|
|Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2.||Existing Spring Character Stories||Bluey Bluebird||March 21, 2019||1. Spring Days Ahead|
|Mrs. Robin||April 23, 2019||2. Spring Cleaning|
|3.||Existing Character Stories|
|4.||New Spring Characters|
|6.||Meet the Character Pages|
|8.||New Spring Character Stories|
List of Spring Story Challenge 2019 Stories
If you would like to take part in the Spring Story Challenge 2019, please see the prompts below. You can submit your stories on the Facebook Story Challenges page.
- Write a spring story about renewal or new growth.
- Write a spring story about a bunny rabbit and a pretty flower.