I created Spring Butterfly because I wanted to create something beautiful and stunning. However, I also wanted to show people that beauty isn’t everything.
Some people are so wrapped up in their beauty that they can’t see anything else. There are also people who believe they are not beautiful and they are so obsessed with trying to make themselves beautiful that they destroy the lives of those around them. They are the people who will go to any lengths to hurt others.
Spring Butterfly is a loner. She has a very specific agenda. That agenda is to travel frequently from Edmundston, New Brunswick to the Atlantic Ocean as many times as she can because the only water she likes to sip on is water in the Atlantic Ocean.
Some think she is foolish for traveling such a distance, just for a sip of water. They believe Spring Butterfly should live closer to the Atlantic Ocean. However, what they don’t know is that Spring Butterfly has an elderly mother at home in Edmundston she has taken upon herself to care for.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Ant would be the one with the jealous tendency. He would be jealous of Spring Butterfly’s beauty.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both of these characters are brand new characters so I will be writing about them the same amount.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I would think Spring Butterfly would think she is treated fairly on Storyland. Ant just can’t get past the fact that Spring Butterfly is very beautiful.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I don’t think Ant would like Spring Butterfly very much. Again, this would be due to the fact that he is jealous of her beauty.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Spring Butterfly is closer to my heart because I really like the way she looks. She really is a beautiful butterfly.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Spring Butterfly and Ant, I think that if Ant could ever get past his jealousy, these two characters would get along really well. Ant is one of the characters that think he has no beauty and he would try to make life difficult for those around him.