Ant was a character in my story “Mrs. Robin and the Ant“. He carries around a big green leaf with him. The big green leaf is a burden to him.
We all have burdens that we carry around with us. Some of our burdens are health issues, some family issues and some financial issues.
No matter what our burdens are, we should never do what Ant does. He uses people to help protect him. It isn’t right to use people. We need to learn that our burdens are our issues and we shouldn’t drag innocent people into them.
Don’t get me wrong, It is okay to ask or accept help but not to use people. I created Ant to hopefully show people that what Ant does is not good.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think there is any jealousy between these two characters.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Mrs. Robin the most. Mrs. Robin has appeared in more stories than Ant.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Mrs. Robin feels she is treated more fairly. Ant has to lie and cheat his way through Storyland.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– There is a lot of tension between these two characters because Ant tricked Mrs. Robin in one of the stories I wrote about these two together.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Mrs. Robin is closer to my heart because she is honest and caring.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Ant and Mrs. Robin, Mrs. Robin does not want to run into Ant ever again. Ant must now stay out of her way. Perhaps though, Ant could find a way to redeem himself to Mrs. Robin.