Mrs. Tulip spreads happiness throughout Storyland. Everyone could use a dose or two, or three of extra happiness. Nobody should have to go through life being miserable and sad. Yet, we all, at some point, do.
I created Mrs. Tulip as a way to spread happiness to Storyland and beyond. If my Mrs. Tulip stories even make one person smile, than that means I did the right thing in creating her and bringing her to Storyland.
Mrs. Tulip is a spring character on Storyland. Just looking at her gorgeous lilac coloured petals should bring a sense of peace and harmony to you, my reader.
I could have chosen many different colours for Mrs. Tulip, such as bright orange or a vibrant red but, instead, I created her with a lilac colour. The reason for this is because my mother, who is no longer with us, loved the colour lilac. That is the reason Mrs. Tulip is the colour she is.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Easter Lily would be jealous of Mrs. Tulip because Mrs. Tulip would have the opportunity to spend more time on Storyland than she could. The reason for this is because Easter Lily is an Easter character. She would only show up in Easter stories.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about both these characters the same amount of time.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I would think Mrs. Tulip would believe she is being treated fairly. Easter Lily is a bit jealous of Mrs. Tulip.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I don’t think Easter Lily could ever get over her jealousy of Mrs. Tulip.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I like how both of these characters turned out but I think Mrs. Tulip would be closer to my heart because of her lilac colour.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Mrs. Tulip and Easter Lily, I think there is a rivalry here between these two characters. I don’t think Mrs. Tulip would actually see it but Easter Lily definitely would.