February 2 is Groundhog Day. If our furry little groundhog sees his shadow it is six more weeks of winter. If he does not see his shadow, then spring is right around the corner. Every year, I hope he doesn’t see his shadow because I want spring to come as soon as it can. Bed Tyme Tales Storyland has lots of Groundhog Day stories for you to read, like and share.
List of Groundhog Day Stories
- Caveman Jack and Groundhog Day - January 17, 2008
- Groundhog Day - March 2, 2004
- Jen-Jen and an Early Spring - January 31, 2018
- Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day - January 22, 2018
- No Shadows Today - February 2, 1993
- Prairie Dog Day - January 6, 2006
- Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole - January 24, 2018
- Slow-Poke Was Too Late for Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018
- Sprinkles on Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018
New Groundhog Day Stories
There are no new stories at the moment.