Welcome to the Groundhog Day Stories page. February 2 is Groundhog Day. If our furry little groundhog sees his shadow it is six more weeks of winter. If he does not see his shadow, then spring is right around the corner. Every year, I hope he doesn’t see his shadow because I want spring to come as soon as it can.
Storyland has lots of tales about Groundhog Day for you to read, like and share.
List of Groundhog Day Stories
- No Shadows Today - February 2, 1993
- Groundhog Day - March 2, 2004
- Prairie Dog Day - January 6, 2006
- Caveman Jack and Groundhog Day - January 17, 2008
- Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day - January 22, 2018
- Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole - January 24, 2018
- Sprinkles on Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018
- Slow-Poke Was Too Late for Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018
- Jen-Jen and an Early Spring - January 31, 2018
- Too Silly for Groundhog Day - January 12, 2019
- A Demanding Prairie Dog - January 13, 2019
- Best Groundhog Day - January 17, 2019
- Shadow - January 19, 2019
- A Wee Bit Silly - January 21, 2019
- A Prairie Dog Trick - January 23, 2019
- Groundhog Dance - January 28, 2019
- Kind Prairie Dog - January 29, 2019
- No Early Spring - January 30, 2019
- A Happy Spring - January 31, 2019
New Groundhog Day Stories
There are no new Groundhog Day stories at the moment.
Storyland Trading Cards
Collect Storyland Trading Cards and you can test your knowledge of your favourite Storyland characters with your friends. Each Storyland Trading Card portrays one Storyland character as well as questions and answers pertaining to that particular character. Storyland Trading Cards are sold in packs of 10 cards each.