The word “Witch” …
The word “witch” refers to an evil person that performs evil spells on people. I have written several stories that contain the word “witch”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “witch” in some of my stories.
- The Wicked Witch – “I look so mean and nasty this morning,” said the wicked witch to herself while looking in the mirror.
- Fawn and Spot’s Halloween – You are the most wicked witch in the entire world.
- Batty Meets a Witch – He thought it looked like a witch on a broomstick but he wasn’t sure.
- Lovable Viking Settles Down – You are a witch!
- Spooky Alley – She saw what looked like a witch coming through the front door.
Words that Rhyme with Witch
- ditch, glitch, snitch, switch, pitch
Synonyms for the Word Witch
- enchantress, sorcerer, magician
Words that are Opposite of Witch
- angel, sweetheart, beauty
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website contain the word “witch”.