Easter Lily – Character Insight
I have always loved lilies. They are always so pure looking. I created Easter Lily because I wanted an Easter character that was pure.
Easter Lily visits Storyland each Easter. Her goal is to talk with people who are sad and give them hope that life will be better and that they can do anything they want if they put their minds to it.
It would be nice if we all had an Easter Lily in our lives when life becomes unbearable. We all could use the support and guidance that Easter Lily brings. Maybe, from now on, when we see an Easter Lily, it will remind us that life will get better.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I believe neither of these characters would have a reason to be jealous.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Easter Lily the most because she is an Easter character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both of these characters would think they are being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Easter Lily and Mrs. Tulip would like each other. They are both flowers that bloom in spring.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Easter Lily is closer to my heart. I love the way she turned out.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Easter Lily and Mrs. Tulip, these two characters have a lot in common. They are both spring flowers. It might be fun to create stories with both these two characters in them.