I created Grover the Grocery Store Clerk as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Grocery store clerks are essential in Canada and even more so because of the global pandemic, COVID- 19.
Every Canadian citizen needs groceries and supplies during this pandemic. Being a grocery store clerk can be a very rewarding career choice for the right person. A grocery store clerk needs to be a people person. They must be friendly and helpful.
Grocery store clerks are considered an essential service. They are out there, risking their lives dealing with the public in these trying times, due to this pandemic.
I hope that by creating Grover the Grocery Store Clerk that I can show the risk grocery store clerks are taking for us. I feel grocery store clerks are important because they are the ones that ring our groceries in, help find an item we are looking for, take our payment and bag our items for us.
My goal for creating Grover the Grocery Store Clerk is to help raise their importance of what they do for us and I hope people walk away with respect for them.
Pit Questions and Answers
1. Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Rat Boy would have a jealous tendency over Grover the Grocery Store Clerk because he would love nothing more than to work in a grocery store. I don’t think the customers would like that one bit though.
2. Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Rat Boy the most because he is an older character on Storyland.
3. Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Grover the Grocery Store Clerk would have thought he was being treated fairly up until the coryvirus pandemic occurred in Storyland because grocery store clerks would have been a fairly safe career choice. Since the coryvirus, some grocery store clerks would be questioning their career choices because of the danger they are now put under. Rat Boy would feel like he is treated fairly because he wouldn’t have to worry about the coryvirus because rats can not catch it.
4. Do these two characters like each other?
– I don’t think Grover the Grocery Store Clerk would like Rat Boy because rats are known to be dirty and full of diseases. Grover the Grocery Store Clerk is very clean.
5. Which character is closer to my heart?
– I am terriffed of rats in real life so Rat Boy would not be close to my heart.
6. How are these characters sim
ilar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they are both very caring characters.
7. How are these characters different from one another?
– Grover the Grocery Store Clerk is very different from Rat Boy because he is a very clean character.
8. How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Rat Boy loves the freedom of being in Canada. Grover the Grocery Store Clerk loves being Canadian because he is able to raise his family in a country that supports freedom.
important is fam ily to these two characters?
– Both of these two characters love their families. They both do anything to protect them.
ill I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Grover the Grocery Store Clerk and Rat Boy, while these two characters are so different from each other, they do both care about their family and that is very important.