Zimba Zombie is one of my favourite characters that I have created. I love how my drawing of him turned out. In fact I love Zimba Zombie so much that I printed him out, bought a frame for him and hung him on my wall.
What is it that I love about him? I love his knitted green hat and his red plaid jacket. Sure he is missing a foot and his one hand is mangled but none of us are perfect either.
Zimba Zombie lives in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I place all my characters in cities or towns in Canada that I have either been to, driven through or lived in. Saskatoon is one city I have driven through.
Zimba Zombie lives with his grandmother. The rest of his family abandoned him when he was turned into a zombie. His parents did not want to risk his younger sister being turned into one.
On Halloween, Zimba Zombie goes to the mall. Everyone in the mall is terrified of him. Because of this, he ends up getting escorted by security. Zimba Zombie taunts the security guard and he tells him he will be back next Halloween.
For the rest of the year, Zimba Zombie does not leave the family ranch where he and his grandmother live. He wants to keep a low profile because he knows people are afraid of him. He doesn’t want anyone to be afraid but he knows that day will never come.
Zimba Zombie loves and respects his grandmother. He loves her with all of what is left of his heart. The two are very close. Grandmother home schools Zumba Zombie. She is amazed at how intelligent he is.
Grandmother wishes there was a way to reverse Zimba Zombie’s zombism but she will not cling to false hopes either. Life is too short for that. Instead, she tries to make Zimba Zombie’s life as pleasant for him as possible. Grandmother also tries to keep as healthy as she can because she fears for what will happen to Zimba Zombie when she passes.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think in this case, Cutie would be the jealous one because of how much I love how Zimba Zombie’s drawing turned out.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Cutie the most so far. However, I do plan on doing some serious zombie writing for this coming Halloween.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both Zimba Zombie and Cutie are being treated fairly in Storyland, although Zimba Zombie would like to have more stories about him.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I believe that Cutie would be terrified of Zimba Zombie. She acts all tough around her brother but with Zimba Zombie, I don’t think she would be as tough as she wants everyone to think she is.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– This is a tough one because I do love how Zimba Zombie turned out but Cutie is actually real so I can get cuddles and loves from her whenever I want and she absolutely loves it too.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Zimba Zombie and Cutie, I will be writing a lot more stories about these two characters in the future. They are both my favourites and besides, if real-life Cutie knew I was paying more attention to Zimba Zombie, I know I would be in trouble with her.