Arrow and Cutie are my two cats in real-life. They are both adorable fuzz balls and I love them to death. I have had Arrow since he was a tiny baby kitten and I have had Cutie for about 4 years now. They are not related but I call them brother and sister because they both act like a brother and sister would in real life.
Of course, Arrow has been in my heart the longest and because of that he does tend to get away with more. However, Cutie has stolen a large chunk of my heart too. She is so cuddly and she is the most adorable little girl I have ever seen in my life.
Arrow is the most devoted cat I have ever seen. His routine is, eat a midnight snack at around midnight, play with his noisy alligator toy at around 2 am, sleep until around 8 am, eat, sleep until around 3 pm, eat, sleep on the bed at 4 pm while I watch the Young and Restless, come upstairs with me at 5 pm while I cook supper and wait there until supper is cooked, sit at my feet on the floor while I eat, hoping he will get some of my supper (which he always gets a little piece of it), sleep until around midnight and start the whole routine all over again.
Now for Cutie, when I go upstairs to feed my two fur balls at midnight, she is usually curled up on the chair with her box and her blanket. She has a cardboard box that has a hole in the bottom of it and a nice warm blanket that I just bought her. This cat has an infatuation with boxes. She sits in them, lays in them, plays with them and the box on her chair, she sits and watches Arrow and I move around the kitchen out of the hole at the bottom of it. I call it her peek-a-boo box. I swear she was born in a box because boxes to her are like a security blanket.
To watch the two of them together is hilarious. Cutie will come downstairs and if Arrow is still upstairs eating, she will sit behind the doorway and get into her pouncing mode and then when he comes close enough to her, she will pounce on him and then she runs upstairs like a little bunny rabbit. Then, of course, Arrow follows her upstairs. To hear the two of the them on the stairs, they sound like a loud clap of thunder. Once Arrow catches up to her upstairs, she swats him and he comes downstairs pouting.
- Arrow against Cutie
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Arrow seems to be the one that is more jealous than Cutie. He is so afraid that she will get more food than he does.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Arrow the most and that is only because I have had him the longest.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I really try to treat both Arrow and Cutie the same just because they are so adorably cute.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Arrow loves Cutie. He always tries to kiss her. Cutie does not like Arrow as much. She always tries to swat and pounce on him whenever she can.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I have to say that both Arrow and Cutie are closest to my heart.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Arrow and Cutie, they are both very dear to my heart, they are both adorable and cute and you can expect to see more stories about these characters in the near future.