Fred the Firefighter – Character Insight
I created Fred the Firefighter as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge.
Firefighters are very important in Canada. They risk their lives every day they are at work to put out fires in our homes, workplaces and other buildings. The firefighter profession can be a very rewarding career but there is a dangerous aspect to it so, it is not for the faint of heart.
Becoming a firefighter takes a lot of dedication and a lot of hard work. It is a very physical job so you would want to be physically fit. You will go through extensive training and you will want to always be conscientious about your safety and also the safety of the crew you work with.
Fred the Firefighter is very hard-working and is dedicated to his job. He makes sure that he and his crew are as safe as they can be when working. Fighting fires is a very demanding job both physically and mentally. It is not a job for everyone but it can be a very rewarding career for those who do want to become a firefighter.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these two characters would have a jealous tendency because they both have very fulfilling lives with their career choices.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Phil the Pilot the most because he has been a Storyland character for a few months longer than Fred the Firefighter.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Both these characters would feel like they are both being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do believe Fred the Firefighter and Phil the Pilot would like each other. They are both thrill-seekers.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Phil the Pilot would be closer to my heart because I love travelling and have taken an airplane several times.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– Both of these characters are very hard-working and have careers that involve danger.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between Fred the Firefighter and Phil the Pilot is that Fred the Firefighter is more physically fit than Phil the Pilot.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Fred the Firefighter and Phil the Pilot both of these characters have very stressful and dangerous careers and I think they will both bring a lot of excitement to Storyland.