I created Tuffy Turtle for the purpose of showing that there is some good left in this world. I used a name for Tuffy Turtle that is actually the total opposite of the type of character Tuffy Turtle really is. He is actually sweet, kind and gentle.
Tuffy Turtle does what most of us should be doing in our everyday lives. We should find out if those around us are okay. We should care more and show more love than we do.
I created Tuffy Turtle to help some of the Storyland characters cope better and get the help they truly need.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– There would be no jealousy between these two characters. They both have the best interests of all Storyland characters at heart.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Me the most, so far and that is because Tuffy Turtle is a brand new character to Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both characters feel like they are being treated fairly because both characters are able to do the work they love and that is being an advocate for other Storyland characters.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Me loves Tuffy Turtle and vice-versa. There will be times that these two characters are going to be working together to make sure the Storyland characters get help or advice that they need.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Me is closer to my heart, only because she is a character based on myself.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Me and Tuffy Turtle, Storyland characters have two very good characters to help them and to look out for them.