I created Finley the Forklift Driver as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Forklift drivers are very important to Canada’s manufacturing sector.
Forklift drivers are responsible for moving merchandise or supplies from the delivery trucks into the warehouse. Once the goods arrive in the warehouse they would need to be sorted and then stacked until it is time to use them either for manufacturing or for delivery to the clients.
It is important for a forklift driver to be responsible and dependable. There would be a safety concern when driving a forklift, so you would need to be safety oriented for yourself and your co-workers.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Both Finley the Forklift Driver and Fred the Firefighter are professionals in their trade. Neither of these two characters would even have time to be jealous.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Fred the Firefighter the most because he has been on Storyland for a few weeks now.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Finley the Forklift Driver and Fred the Firefighter would both think they are being treated fairly on Storyland.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do believe Finley the Forklift Driver and Fred the Firefighter would like each if they ever met.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Fred the Firefighter is closer to my heart because I like how he turned out when I drew him.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– Both of these characters are very hard-working, dependable and safety oriented.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between Finley the Forklift Driver and Fred the Firefighter is that Fred the Firefighter’s job is much more dangerous than Finley the Forklift Drivers.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Finley the Forklift Driver and Fred the Firefighter, both of these characters have an element of danger in their professions but they do what they can to make sure they are as safe as possible.