Queen V. – Character Insight
I created Queen V. for the Victoria Day Story Challenge 2020. We all know that it rains almost every Victoria Day weekend here in Canada. I created Queen V. to try to bring some happiness to an otherwise wet and miserable Victoria Day weekend.
Queen V. brings her happiness to the children of Storyland. I feel Queen V. is an important character fbecause we all usually associate Victoria Day weekend with rain. However, just because it rains doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves.
My goal for creating Queen V. is to try the change the perception of Victoria Day. Instead of complaining about the rain, Queen V. is going to do something about it. After all, Victoria Day is her birthday.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Stella might be the character that has a jealous tendency because Queen V. does wear a crown and all little girls would love to wear a crown and dress up as a princess.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Stella the most because her brother, Autumn Elf has been on Storyland for quite awhile. Stella is a secondary character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Queen V. would be the character that believes she would be treated fairly because after all, she is a queen. Stella does have to deal with the antics of her brother and sometimes that can be quite daunting for her.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Queen V. and Stella would like each other. I think Stella would be intrigued by Queen V.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Stella would be closer to my heart because she has been on Storyland the longest.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they both want happiness in their Storyland world around them.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between these characters is that Queen V. would believe she is more privileged than other characters and that would be because of the crown she wears on her head.
- How does these characters feel about being Canadian?
– Queen V. loves being Canadian and what is more Canadian than being born on a Canadian holiday. Stella loves being Canadian because she is free to enjoy the fact her brother is different than everyone else. He is an autumn leaf that is able to walk and talk.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Both these characters love their families very much and family is everything to them.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Queen V. and Stella, I believe these two characters bring a lot of determination as well as happiness to Storyland.