I created my Christmas Grouch character as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Rest assured, there are no actual job listings in Canada for a Christmas Grouch. However, having said that, there are a number of people that seem to make it their job to be a Christmas Grouch.
A Christmas Grouch is someone who makes life absolutely miserable for everyone around them. He ruins Christmas and every other holiday for that matter. He complains about everything under the sun and then wonders why nobody likes him.
If ever there was a job that needs to be eliminated in Canada, it is the job of the Christmas Grouch. We need to cut this job out completely. I suggest that employers should take a closer look at who they are hiring and If anyone has the job title of Christmas Grouch on their resume, don’t hire them. The job of the Christmas Grouch, here in Canada, needs to be eliminated.
We don ‘t need a Christmas Grouch in Canada. We need happy people, helpful people and caring people.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Christmas Grouch would be the one that would have a jealous tendency. He is probably jealous of everyone because he does happen to be the only one that Santa Claus did not bring a present to.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Santa Claus the most because I created him a few weeks ago.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Santa Claus would feel he is the one being treated fairly because he holds a lot of respect in the hearts of the many, many people he has helped in Storyland. Christmas Grouch would definitely not feel like he is being treated fairly at all.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Santa Claus knows deep down, even in a character as grouchy as Christmas Grouch, that there has to be some good in him somewhere. So, Santa Claus would like Christmas Grouch and would think of him as a challenge.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I do think Santa Claus is closer to my heart because he is kind and generous. I don’t like evil and mischievous people.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar because they do look a lot like each other.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between these two characters is that Santa Claus does not have an evil bone in his body. However, Christmas Grouch is grouchy to the core.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Santa Claus and Christmas Grouch, Santa Claus does have his work cut out for him but, I believe he will be able to convince Christmas Grouch to mend his ways.