I created Cord the Car Parts Salesman as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. The reason I chose to create a car parts salesman for this challenge is because they are very important in Canada.
They help us to make sure we are purchasing the right parts for our vehicles.
Vehicles are vital in Canada, especially for those people that live in rural areas. We rely on our vehicles to get us to and from work, to take us grocery shopping, to medical appointments, to pick up our children from school and some of us even use our vehicles for work.
We depend on our vehicles a lot and when they breakdown we want to make sure we are getting the right parts for our vehicles, at a fair price.
Being a car parts salesman is a very good profession to get into if you like vehicles and know a lot about them.
Cord the Car Parts Salesman makes sure all the vehicles in Storyland have the right parts, if they break down. He will also recommend preventative maintenance tips to those who need it.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these characters have a jealous tendency. They both love the job they do.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Cord the Car Parts Salesman and Mitchell the Miner about the same because they are both brand new characters.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both characters feel like they are being treated fairly. Mitchell the Miner, at some point, may want to watch out for his health though because miners do tend to develop problems with their lungs.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do believe Cord the Car Parts Salesman and Mitchell the Miner do like each other.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Cord the Car Parts Salesman is closer to my heart because I love the way his drawing turned out.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– Both these characters are very hard-working.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These characters are different in the fact that Cord the Car Parts Salesman works indoors while Mitchell the Miner works deep down in the ground in the mines.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Cord the Car Parts Salesman and Mitchell the Miner, these two characters will bring a lot of positive energy to Storyland because they are both very passionate about their work.