Bluey Bluebird – Character Insight
Bluebirds are such beautiful birds. They are the most beautiful colour of blue.
I have seen a few bluebirds sitting on fence posts in British Columbia and I thought they were the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.
I think I am partial to bluebirds because of their beautiful blue colour. It just so happens that my favourite colour is blue.
I created the character Bluey Bluebird to help bring some beauty into this otherwise dull and ugly world we live in.
The character Bluey Bluebird is as sweet as a blueberry. He is always happy and also very funny. He brings colour, sunshine and happiness to Storyland.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I believe Mrs. Robin is the one who would have a jealous tendency because the only thing she can do is look after her babies. She does not get much of a chance to actually enjoy life.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Mrs. Robin the most because she was created a year earlier than Bluey Bluebird.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I don’t think Mrs. Robin would think that she is being treated fairly because she always has to be there for her babies.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think these two characters would like each other and it might be fun to write stories about the two of them together.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Bluey Bluebird is closer to my heart and that is only because of his colour.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Bluey Bluebird and Mrs. Robin, Bluey Bluebird has more freedom in Storyland. Mrs. Robin is tied down to her babies. However, it was her choice to be a mother.