I created Cranky Bunny because there are some days in everyone’s lives when we are cranky. We all know that we shouldn’t be cranky but sometimes we can’t help it.
There are many reasons as to why we get cranky. However, at the end of the day, what is most important is how we handle ourselves when we are cranky.
Cranky Bunny is no different. He gets cranky when people start putting down Easter. He is very passionate about Easter and he doesn’t want anyone to ruin Easter. There are times that Cranky Bunny might do or say something to make matters worse. He has a friend, Julie, that goes around apologizing for his behavior. She does this whether Cranky Bunny is at fault or not.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I believe Cranky Bunny would be the one more jealous because he does tend to be very cranky at times. Runner Rabbit tends to just run from his problems so he really wouldn’t have anything to be jealous of.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Cranky Bunny the most because he is an Easter character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I don’t think Cranky Bunny, in his constant state of crankiness would feel that he his treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think because these two characters are rabbits, I think there would be some kind of competition to outdo one another.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Runner Rabbit is closer to my heart because he is not cranky like Cranky Bunny.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Cranky Bunny and Runner Rabbit, Cranky Bunny’s downfall is his crankiness. Runner Rabbit does like to run away from his problems but he is only hurting himself by doing this.