Welcome to the Character Insight – Thankful Thomas page. Thankful Thomas is a character I created for Thanksgiving.
The reason I created Thankful Thomas is because I have noticed that over the years, we have lost the true meaning of Thanksgiving. I am hoping that Thankful Thomas will help us bring that back.
To me, the true meaning of Thanksgiving is to give thanks to our loved one for caring and nurturing us. Also it means to be humble and grateful that we have a roof over our heads and are about to sit down to a scrumptious feast. Thanksgiving is also about being humble and grateful for what we do have.
These days Thanksgiving seems artificial. We aren’t focused on the things we do have, like our family and friends.
We seem more focused on what we want, such as things like better jobs and more money.
I hope Thankful Thomas will allow you to look more closely our lives and that he will open our hearts to be truly thankful for what we do have.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these two characters would have a jealous streak in their bodies. They are both very loving and kind.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Thankful Thomas the most because he is the main character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both characters feel like they are being treated fairly because they are both thankful for everything they have and everyone who enters their lives.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Thankful Thomas and Dorothy were high-school sweethearts. They are now 79 years old and have been married for 60 years. They are two characters that love each other very much.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I am leaning toward Dorothy in this case because I love the way she turned out when I drew her. I can see overpowering Thankful Thomas in some future stories because she is a very strong female character.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Thankful Thomas and Dorothy, these two characters can help show us the true meaning of Thanksgiving, once again.