I created Neon Cop in 1990. He was a character in a book I wrote with the same name. I have since integrated Neon Cop as a character on Storyland.
Neon Cop is a good character for Storyland. He is a good role model for children.
My hope in creating Neon Cop is to show that there are still good police officers out there that risk their lives by taking the bad guys off the streets.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these two characters would have a jealous tendency. They both have dangerous jobs but they also know how to work safely.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Neon Cop the most. I created him in 1990.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Neon Cop would feel like he is being treated fairly because he is one of the oldest characters on Storyland. He is confident that he can work safely.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think if Neon Cop met Betsy the Beekeeper, these two characters would like each other. They are both characters that work hard and are dedicated to working safely.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Neon Cop is closer to my heart because he is one of the first characters I ever created.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they do both work in dangerous environments.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two characters is that Neon Cop works fighting crime while Betsy the Beekeeper works with honey bees.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Neon Cop loves that he can clean up the streets of Canada so that we can all be safe. Betsy the Beekeeper loves that she can work with the wonderous and amazing honey bees that can make honey for her to sell.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Neon Cop loves his family. They mean everything to him. His family is his wife, Susan and step-daughter, Heather. Betsy the Beekeeper is single but her bees mean the world to her.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Neon Cop and Betsy the Beekeeper, these two characters bring the thrill of working with danger to Storyland but they do it in a safe manner.