I created Pirate Pete in 1995. I wanted a character I could have fun with and at the same time, show everyone that even though some people act all tough on the outside, they can still have some good in them.
Even though Pirate Pete is a grown man who owns his own pirate ship, he still obeys his mother. He would never show any disrespect towards her, even when she dumps all his barrels of rum overboard.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Pirate Pete would be the character with a jealous tendency because he is always afraid of getting caught in his line of work.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Pirate Pete the most. I created him in 1995.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Fred the Firefighter would be the character that would feel like he is being treated fairly. Pirate Pete always has to look over his shoulder because he is a pirate, after all.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I don’t think Fred the Firefighter would want to associate with a pirate.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Pirate Pete is closer to my heart because he is an older character on Storyland and even though he is a pirate, deep down, he does have a heart.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they do both are passionate about their work.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two characters is that Fred the Firefighter risks his lives to keep everyone safe. Pirate Pete, on the other hand, steals and loots for a living.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Pirate Pete is well aware that at any moment he could be caught but he loves that he has the freedom to make that choice on his own. Fred the Firefighter loves that he can work saving lives. It is thrilling for him.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Pirate Pete loves his mother, who is the only family he has. He respects her and always listens to what she has to say. Fred the Firefighter is single.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Pirate Pete and Fred the Firefighter, both of these characters bring adventure to Storyland.