Jackie Jester is full of pranks for April Fool’s Day and so is the rest of his family. Jackie was also born on April Fool’s Day, so being a prankster runs through his veins, naturally.
I created Jackie Jester because I wanted to have an April Fool’s character to write about. To me, April Fool’s Day will always bring fond memories of when my mother pulled a prank on my father by putting a piece of cardboard in his sandwich for work, instead of lunch meat. She asked me to help her and I did. The next day, I was eating my lunch at school and there was a piece of cardboard in my sandwich too. She got me and got me good.
My mother isn’t around anymore. but I can just imagine her smiling every April Fool’s Day, remembering how she got me good. I sure smile every April Fool’s Day thinking about it.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think either of these two characters would have any reason to be jealous of each other.
Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Jackie Jester more because he was created a year before Zimba Zombie.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both Zimba Zombie and Jackie Jester are being treated fairly in Storyland.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I believe that Jackie Jester and Zimba Zombie could both be good friends if they ever met each other.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– This is very tough because I really love how both these characters turned out. However, I think Zimba Zombie’s red jacket stands out more so I would have to say he is closer to my heart.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Jackie Jester and Zimba Zombie, in a lot of ways these two characters are a lot alike and yet they are so different as well. It would be interesting to pair these two characters together.