Me – Character Insight
Who is “Me”? Well, my character, me, is, none other than me. I don’t like to talk about myself so writing this character insight is difficult.
I am the owner and creator of the website, Storyland.ca. I write the stories, draw the characters and am also the creator of the videos on my website.
I was born in Toronto, Ontario. I have lived in quite a few different places throughout Canada. I am a very quiet person. I am also very shy. I love being creative and I am very stubborn. I will not give up on a task, until I have completed it to the best of my ability.
Because of my creativeness, I also love computers. I don’t think I could live in a non-electronic world. I have a lot of computer equipment and each one does a specific task. It is not uncommon to see me using my computer, phone and tablet all at the same time.
I work the best in a peaceful and quiet environment. I find noise distracts me. I absolutely love being creative. I am proud to call myself a digital artist.
I absolutely love nature and I love my two cats, Arrow and Cutie very much. I would be so lost without them.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– These two characters are mother and daughter so, there is no jealous tendency between these two characters.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Jayden the most. She is an older character on Storyland. “Me” is brand new.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Both of these characters are treated fairly in Storyland.ca. Jayden loves gardening and does get to spend a lot of time in her garden.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– These two characters love each other, very, very much.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Jayden is much closer to my heart than “Me”, even though “Me” is myself.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between “Me” and Jayden, these two characters are going to be a very important part of Storyland for many years to come. Jayden is a very sweet character and “Me” loves her very much.