Welcome to the Lonely Scarecrow Stories page. Lonely Scarecrow is very lonely and just wants a friend. He lives on fence post south east of Calgary, Alberta, on a farm owned by Joshua and Penny. Despite being lonely, Lonely Scarecrow is a very loving and caring scarecrow.
Joshua and Penny own the farm that Lonely Scarecrow lives at. Penny saw that Lonely Scarecrow was lonely so she made him a scarecrow friend, Dallas, a wife, Hazel and a baby. He still finds times when he is lonely but those times are mostly when he is at work. Being a scarecrow is a very boring and lonely career choice.
If you like stories about scarecrows and crows you will like the stories about Lonely Scarecrow. Storyland has lots of stories about Lonely Scarecrow that you can read, like and share.
List of Lonely Scarecrow Stories
- The Lonely Scarecrow - September 21, 1993
- The Lonely Scarecrow’s Partner, Hazel - September 18, 2016
- Lonely Scarecrow’s Autumn Dance - October 26, 2016
- Lonely Scarecrow’s Summer - September 20, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow is Thankful for the Crows - October 5, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow on a Lonely Autumn Night - October 8, 2017
- Story Battle 34 – Grampy is Thankful for his Little Green Car vs. Lonely Scarecrow is Thankful for the Crows - October 9, 2017
- Meet Lonely Scarecrow - October 31, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow Sees a Flock of Crows - October 31, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow Has a Heart - November 2, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow Stands up for Himself - November 6, 2017
- Lonely Scarecrow Loses his Hat - November 9, 2017
- Pesky Crow and Lonely Scarecrow - October 17, 2018
- A Lonely Autumn Night - November 2, 2018
- A Time to be Lonely - November 3, 2018
- No Time to be Lonely - November 3, 2018
- Crows are Pests - November 11, 2018
- Falling Leaves - November 12, 2018
- Harvest Moon - November 1, 2019
- Harvest Time - November 12, 2019