Hillbilly Bob is a character I created from a drawing I drew. He is a very simple character. He doesn’t care about fancy things.
Hillbilly Bob grew up without much money or material possessions. He doesn’t need expensive gifts or other items. He cares more about helping people, especially the elderly, and respecting people too.
Hillbilly Bob lives with his parents in the mountains of Kamloops, BC. His parents are starting to show their age. He is there to help them out in any way he can. Some may say he is a free-loader but that is not the case at all. Hillbilly Bob spends his days off, taking his mother shopping or helping his father with yard work or helping him fix the decrepit tractors, lawn mowers, generators or other equipment they own.
Hillbilly Bob is a very hard-working young man and his family means more to him than anything else.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these two characters would be jealous of each other, since they are both family.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Hillbilly Bob the most. Mama Hillbilly is a secondary character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Hillbilly Bob and Mama Hillbilly really wouldn’t know much about being treated fairly because they are both very simple people with very simple values.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– These two characters love each other very much. They would both do whatever they could to help one another.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Hillbilly Bob is closer to my heart and that is mostly because he is a main character on Storyland.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Hillbilly Bob and Mama Hillbilly, they are both kind-hearted souls. I think the world could use more characters like them.