I can definitely say that I did not create the character, Cecilia, because of my love of rats. Rats are despicable and dirty creatures. I do not like them one bit.
Cecilia is a baby rat. She is Rat Boy’s baby sister. Despite being a rat, she is actually very sweet and very kind. She listens to her brother and her parents. The rat family have strong family values, something that most of us humans seem to have lost along the way. I hope to bring those strong family values into the stories I write about Cecilia and her brother, Rat Boy.
Hopefully some of the children of today can take some of the values I write about and apply them to their own lives.
Despite my fear of rats, I have to admit that I do like Cecilia and Rat Boy. I don’t think my general opinion of rats is ever going to change but, for me, Cecilia and Rat Boy do hold a special place in Storyland.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think in this case, Canada Moose would be jealous of Cecilia because she is spoiled rotten.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Cecilia the most because she is featured in a lot of stories about her brother, Rat Boy.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Canada Moose would be treated more fairly in Storyland because with him being so big, he would have respect from a lot of characters.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Canada Moose might be afraid of Cecilia, even though she is small. He is afraid of mice, as well.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Canada Moose is closer to my heart because I really love how he turned out. He is very handsome. I am definitely not a fan of rats.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Cecilia and Canada Moose, I don’t know if these characters will ever meet up. Canada Moose is beautiful, big and strong while Cecilia is totally opposite.