I created Slushy Snowman because I wanted to draw a snowman, which is actually a very simple reason. I am very pleased at how he turned out.
I thought of the name Slushy Snowman for him because snowmen do melt and they do become slushy. I made Slushy Snowman into an angry character because we all know that when we are angry our bodies heat up. The heat Slushy snowman feels when he is angry makes him even more slushier.
I created the secondary character, Stacey, for the Slushy Snowman stories because she is Slushy Snowman’s creator and she is also his mentor. Slushy Snowman would have melted away long ago because of his anger but Stacey stopped him. She kept him from being so angry that he would melt. She would explain to him what his anger would do to him.
Slushy Snowman’s anger is really no different than the anger we feel. Anger can make our blood boil and this can cause us to have health issues. We all need to work at curbing our anger if nothing more than to prevent us from having health problems. Besides, think of how much nicer this world would be if we could stop being so angry.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Slushy Snowman would be jealous of Mr. Iceman and the reason for this is because Slushy Snowman will melt at the end of each winter and will disappear until the following winter. Mr. Iceman stays year-round.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Mr. Iceman the most and that is because he has been on Storyland longer than Slushy Snowman.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I know that Slushy Snowman wishes he wouldn’t melt at the end of winter so Mr. Iceman would be treated more fairly than Slushy Snowman.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I believe that Slusy Snowman and Mr. Iceman would get along good together because they are both winter characters. Maybe I will pair them up in a couple of stories in the future.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Mr. Iceman is closer to my heart because he is so well drawn. I look at him and am amazed that I created him.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Slushy Snowman and Mr. Iceman, I think there would a friendly rivalry between these two chaarcters. Slushy Snowman would be jealous of Mr. Iceman because Mr. Iceman stays in Storyland for all four seasons.