For the first part of my Halloween/Monster Story Challenge 2016, I drew several new monsters and wrote stories about each of these monsters. For the second part of my Halloween/Monster Story Challenge 2016, I am going to write new stories based on the new characters that I have created. In this challenge I will be writing stories about Frankie, Angry Cat, Angry Baker, Scrunchie, Bobby the Butcher, Ugly Sally, Lovable Viking, Victor and Baby Face Monster. I am going to write two new Halloween/Monster Stories per week and post them here for you to read, like and share.
List of Halloween and Monster Story Challenge 2016 – Part 2 Stories
- “G” is for Ghost - September 24, 2016
- “H” is for Halloween - October 15, 2016
- Angry Cat Can’t Catch the Mouse - September 6, 2016
- Autumn Elf - September 11, 2016
- Bobby the Butcher and the Warlock - October 1, 2016
- Bobby the Butcher’s Glowing Knife - September 30, 2016
- Bobby the Butcher’s Thanksgiving Feast - October 2, 2016
- Frankie and the Waitress - August 31, 2016
- Lovable Viking Settles Down - September 8, 2016
- Monster Under the Bed - August 29, 2016
- Pumpkin Cookies - September 4, 2016
- Scaredy Cat Arrow - July 18, 2016
- Scrunchie Saved the Day - September 28, 2016
- The Brown Family’s Butcher Shop - September 29, 2016
- Ugly Sally Meets Her Best Friend, Julia - August 15, 2016
- Ugly Sally Seeks Her Roots - September 14, 2016
- Ugly Sally’s Thanksgiving - October 2, 2016
- Victor – A Monster’s Diary – Entry 18 – David’s Visit - August 17, 2016
- Victor – A Monster’s Diary – Entry 19 – Meeting Isabella - September 9, 2016
- Victor – A Monster’s Diary – Entry 20 – Family - October 11, 2016
UPDATE October 23, 2016 – There is only one week left now until Halloween. I have two more stories to post for next week and after that I am going to start concentrating on finishing the Autumn Story Challenge 2016. After the Autumn Story Challenge 2016 is completed, I will then start on the Winter Story Challenge 2016 as well as the Christmas Story Challenge 2016. For the Winter Story Challenge 2016, I am going to create numerous new winter themed characters for it and write stories based on them. For the Christmas Story Challenge 2016, I will be writing new Christmas stories based on my existing characters.
UPDATE October 28, 2016 – I have completed Part 2 of the Halloween and Monster Story Challenge. You can view the list of stories I created for Part 2 below. I learned a lot from this challenge. I found it pretty easy to write stories about Halloween and monsters. It was fun to create stories for the characters that I had created from Part 1 of this challenge. I wrote a total of 39 new stories for the Halloween and Monster Story Challenge 2016. I do hope you all enjoy the stories that I have created and Happy Halloween to everyone! I will be writing some more Halloween and Monster Stories throughout the year so please stay tuned.