Easter Day is on April 12, 2020. Easter is a very colourful time of year. Easter is full of bunnies, both the chocolate and the furry kind. It is also full of flowers and pastel coloured clothing.
For this challenge, I will be writing 10 brand new Easter stories.
- Start of Challenge – April 12, 2020
- I will write 3 brand new Easter stories based on my existing Easter characters
– Easter Lily
– Cranky Bunny
– E. Egg
- I will write 5 brand new Easter stories based on my existing Storyland characters
– Missy Opposite
– Angry Baker
– City Kid
– Paula the Paramedic
– Ernie the Electrician
- I will create a new Easter character.
- I will draw my new Easter character.
- I will write 2 brand new Easter stories based on my new Easter character.
- I will make sure the new Easter character’s “Meet the Character” and “Character Insight” page is completed.
- I will complete this challenge before Easter, which is April 12, 2020.
|1||Start of Challenge||April 1, 2019|
|Name of Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2.||3 new stories on existing Easter characters||Easter Lily|
|3.||5 new stories based on existing characters|
|4.||New Easter character|
|6.||2 new stories based on my new Easter character|
Meet the Character and Character Insight page
|8.||End of Challenge|
List of Easter Story Challenge 2020 Stories
The Easter Story Challenge 2020 has not started yet. Please check back in a few days.