Forgetful Fred is a character that forgets a lot of important things. He doesn’t have Alzheimer’s or dementia, he is just very forgetful.
I, too, am very forgetful. I have had several concussions in my life from falling and hitting my head. Being forgetful is frustrating.
Despite being forgetful, Forgetful Fred does lead a full and productive life. He works for an advertising company in downtown Toronto. He commutes to work by train and subway. He owns a house outside of the city. He and his wife, Sarah are expecting their first child.
Forgetful Fred’s forgetfulness could just be due to the fact that he has a lot on his mind. It could be just from stress of everyday living.
Forgetful Fred is married to a beautiful woman, Sarah. He is grateful that he has such a kind and considerate wife.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think either of these characters would be jealous of one another. They have an unbreakable bond.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Forgetful Fred the most because he is a main character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both these characters feel like they are being treated fairly, although I am sure Forgetful Fred would like to be in control of his memory more.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– These two characters are in love with each other. That is why Sarah takes care of Forgetful Fred and helps him out when she can.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Forgetful Fred is closer to my heart, mostly because he is a main character and also because I know how it feels to be forgetful.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Forgetful Fred and Sarah, I believe these two characters can show others that they can overcome any obstacle just by being there for each other.