Daddy Parker – Character Insight
I created Daddy Parker as part of my Father’s Day Story Challenge 2019. Daddy Parker is a father to three children and his three children are the most spoiled children there ever was.
Growing up, my father was a very hard-worker and he instilled those values onto me. I was not a spoiled child by any means and honestly, I am glad I am not. Everything I own, I have earned through my hard-work and dedication.
I created Daddy Parker to show just what happens when parents give their children everything and anything they want. That will usually always backfire on the parents because sooner or later the children will start to take advantage of the situation. They will also be that child that expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.
I am not saying that parents should not do things for their children but, I am saying that parents should be careful and to make sure they are not being taken advantage of.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Daddy Parker would end up being jealous of Mama Hillbilly because of the way she raised Hillbilly Bob and how good of a person he ended up being. He is spoiling his children rotten and one day, this may backfire on him as his children are already learning that they can take advantage of Daddy Parker’s good heartedness.
- Which character ave I written about the most?
– I have written about Mama Hillbilly the most and that is because Daddy Parker is a brand new character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I would think both characters would say they are being treated fair. Mama Hillbilly loves her simple life and Daddy Parker enjoys his role of father to his three children.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Daddy Parker and Mama Hillbilly are in a different league altogether and I don’t think Mama Hillbilly would approve of his lax parenting.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Mama Hillbilly would be closer to my heart because she enjoys the simpler life and so do I.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit Daddy Parker and Mama Hillbilly I think that they both have exact opposite parenting styles. Because Daddy Parker is so new to Storyland it is really hard to say how his parenting is going to affect his children or himself.