Two nights ago, I was bored, so I took out my iPad and started drawing. I had no clue as to what I was going to draw and how it would turn out. My new character, Canada Moose was born.
I drew the shape of his head and I then drew a huge mouth with some pretty big teeth. I gave him some big eyes and then drew the antlers. He was starting to look like a rhino but rhino’s don’t have antlers. I continued drawing and he started turning into a moose. I was getting pretty excited at how good he was turning out.
As I was finishing drawing him, I thought about a name for him. When I think of moose, the first thing I think of is how Canadian they are. I thought Canada would be a perfect name for him.
While drawing Canada Moose, I thought about other Canadian animals I could draw, so I am going to start drawing lots of different Canadian animals over the next few months. They will all be added to the Storyland website as they are completed.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think there is any jealousy between these characters.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Fawn and Spot the most because Fawn and Spot are two of the oldest characters on Storyland. Canada Moose is a brand new character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Fawn and Spot definitely feel like they are being treated fairly and I know Canada Moose will feel the same way as I write new stories about him.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I really think Fawn and Spot would like Canada Moose a lot. They might be intimidated by his size at first, but I believe they would get over that pretty quickly.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Canada Moose is actually closer to my heart than Fawn and Spot and that is because I am super excited at how good the drawing I did of him turned out.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Fawn and Spot and Canada Moose, I think all around these characters are very happy characters and I think they are going to add a lot to the Canadian feel of Storyland.