I created Callie the Customer Service Agent as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Customer Service Agents are very important in Canada. Customer Service Agents handle telephone calls for all types of businesses. They handle calls regarding questions about a product or service, complaints, shipping or billing issues.
Callie the Customer Service Agent is very helpful, friendly and courteous. She is also very knowledgeable about the products her company offers. She will bring these traits to Storyland and show others that it is important to have these traits when working as a customer service agent or, for that matter, any type of job.
I feel this character is important because being a customer service agent is not a bad way to make a living. It is a good job for people who are fresh out of school or for those who have children that have just started school.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Callie the Customer Service Agent might be a little jealous of Florence the Florist because Florence actually owns her own company.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both of these two characters are new characters on Storyland so I have written about them the same amount.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Except for the little bit of jealousy Callie would feel over Florence, I think both of these characters are being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think Callie and Florence would like each other.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Callie is closer to my heart and that is only because I used to be a customer service agent, so I know how she feels about her work and what she goes through.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar because they both deal with the public.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different in that Florence owns her own company and Callie works for someone else.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Callie feels she is lucky to work in Canada and support herself. Florence is happy because she is able to own her business.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Neither of these two characters have their own families as of yet. However, they do both treat their customers as if they were a part of their family.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Callie and Florence, both of these two characters are going to bring hard work and perseverance to Storyland.