Earth Day is April 22 of each year. It is a day that we plant trees, pick up garbage and do other things for our environment to make our planet a better place to be. Storyland has lots of Earth Day stories for you to read, like and share.
List of Earth Day Stories
- A Mad Earth Day - April 19, 2020
- A Tree of Trash - April 15, 2020
- Candy Wrapper - April 18, 2020
- Earth Day - March 27, 2010
- Environment Bug’s Earth Day - April 1, 2008
- Forgetting Litter - April 17, 2020
- Planting Trees on Earth Day - February 27, 2007
- Subway Sam and Earth Day - February 27, 2007
- Your Own Backyard - April 15, 2020
New Earth Day Stories
There are no new Earth Day stories at the moment.