Winter Jellies – Character Insight
I created the Winter Jellies for my Winter Story Challenge 2019-2020. I wanted to create something fun and colourful so that I could hopefully brighten up a dull and boring winter season.
The Winter Jellies consist of three jelly bears, Peppermint, Spearmint and Citrus. The Winter Jellies love everything and anything to do with winter. They are happy and carefree.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– None of these characters have a jealous tendency. These characters all love winter and they are not afraid to admit it.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Ice Bird the most because she was created about a month ago.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think all of these characters feel like they are being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I really do think the Winter Jellies and Ice Bird would like each other because they do all love winter.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Ice Bird is closer to my heart just because of the colours I chose for him when I drew him.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– The Winter Jellies and Ice Bird are similar to one another because the all love winter.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between these characters is that the Winter Jellies would have to walk everywhere they went in Storyland, whereas Ice Bird could just fly.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between the Winter Jellies and Ice Bird, I believe that these characters go a long way into brightening up a dull and boring winter day.