The reason I created the Monster Berry Family is because I wanted to create some colourful monsters for Halloween. I wanted them to be fun but I also wanted them to be a little bit spooky.
The Monster Berry Family consists of Blackberry, Blueberry, Gooseberry and Raspberry. They are a fun and loving family. They do, have issues, just like any family does.
Gooseberry is the only girl in the family and because of that she does get teased by her brothers. Her brothers, however, are the only ones that are allowed to tease her. If anyone else even tries to tease her, her brothers will defend her.
Blackberry, Blueberry and Raspberry love Gooseberry very much. Raspberry is the oldest so he feels more responsible to take care of Gooseberry. The Monster Berry Family do like to have a lot of fun together. They live in a huge house and they do tend to make a lot of noise but they don’t have any neighbours so, nobody cares if they make too much noise.
When it is a full moon, the Monster Berry Family will stand out on their front lawn and dance and sing until their hearts content. When Halloween comes, they have a gigantic party all day long with lots of food, fun and laughter.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think in this case, Mr. Red Leaf would be the one to have a jealous streak. He would be jealous of the Monster Berry Family because he sees that they have a lot of fun together.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both of these characters are new characters so I will be writing the same amount of stories for each of these characters.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think the Monster Berry Family would think they are the ones being treated fairly. Mr. Red Leaf does have anger issues with the wind.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think the Monster Berry Family would like Mr. Red Leaf because they like everyone. However, I am not sure if Mr. Red Leaf would like the Mosnter Berry Family. He is a loner and possibly prefers to stay that way.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think the Monster Berry Family are closer to my heart just because they are fun and colourful.
- How are these characters similiar to one another?
– These characters really aren’t similiar to one another at all.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These characters are very different from one another. The Monster Berry Family are family oriented and will anything for their family. Mr. Red Leaf doesn’t really have a family since the wind blew him out of the tree he grew up in.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between the Monster Berry Family and Mr. Red Leaf, I think the Monster Berry Family are going to have a lot of fun on Storyland. Mr. Red Leaf, on the other hand, will most likely continue to be a loner.