February 2 is Groundhog Day. I love Groundhog Day because it is the day we find out if we get an early spring or, if we get the dreaded six more weeks of winter. I always opt for the early spring!
- I will start this challenge on January 15, 2020.
- I will write 5 brand new Groundhog Day stories based on my existing Groundhog Day character, Silly Groundhog.
- I will write 5 brand new Groundhog Day stories based on my existing Groundhog Day character, Peter Prairie Dog.
- I hope to finish this challenge before February 2, 2020.
|1. Start of Challenge||January 15, 2020|
|Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2. Silly Groundhog Stories||Silly Groundhog||January 16, 2020||1. Almost Late for Groundhog Day|
|Silly Groundhog||January 17, 2020||2. Silly Groundhog Forgot to Brush his Teeth|
|Silly Groundhog||January 20, 2020||3. A Grouchy Groundhog|
|3. Peter Prairie Dog Stories|
|4. Complete Challenge|
List of Groundhog Day Story Challenge 2020 Stories
- A Grouchy Groundhog - January 21, 2020
- Almost Late for Groundhog Day - January 16, 2020
- Silly Groundhog Forgot to Brush his Teeth - January 17, 2020