When we think of leprechauns, we generally think of them as being mean and nasty little men dressed in green with a shamrock on their hats. We don’t usually think of female leprechauns so I thought it would be nice to create a female leprechaun.
Annie Leprechaun is everything the male leprechauns aren’t. She is bright and beautiful. She is kind and sweet. She also has one over on all the other leprechauns in Storyland. She is the only child Grand Old Leprechaun.
Grand Old Leprechaun is the oldest and wisest of all the leprechauns in Storyland. Because Annie Leprechaun is his only child but more so his only daughter, nobody will hurt her. He is very protective of her.
Annie Leprechaun participates in all of the St. Patrick’s Day festivities she can. She gathers pots of gold from the end of rainbows. She distributes those pots of gold to whomever she feels fit and, by the way, it is very tough to get a pot of gold from her. She might be a female leprechaun but you are going to have work for it if you want a pot of gold from her.
One thing Annie Leprechaun learned at a young age is to never disobey elders. That doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have a say in the leprechaun world and that she must follow every rule. It means that there is a right place and a right time to introduce new ideas and have thoughts and opinions on important leprechaun matters.
One good thing about being Grand Old Leprechauns only child is that he values her input. He understands that the world is changing and that leprechauns must change with it. He knows Annie Leprechaun sees the world differently than what he does.
Grand Old Leprechaun made sure that Annie Leprechaun was well-educated. She is the only leprechaun in Storyland to have a college education. Grand Old Leprechaun made sure that she understands the politics and the economy of the world.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think either of these two characters are jealous of one another and that is because they are father and daughter.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Grand Old Leprechaun the most and that is because he appears in the stories with the other leprechaun characters, Angry Leprechaun and Lucky Leprechaun.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both of these characters are treated fairly in Storyland. Annie Leprechaun might complain because I don’t write about her enough but this may change in the future.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Annie Leprechaun loves Grand Old Leprechaun and that is because he is her father. She would love him regardless of whether they were related to each other because she has a lot of respect for him.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Annie Leprechaun would be closer to my heart, mainly because I named her after my middle name, which is Ann.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Annie Leprechaun and Grand Old Leprechaun, these two characters have a lot of love and respect for each other and they live harmoniously in their leprechaun world in Storyland.