I created Travelin’ Rick in 1992. I created Travelin’ Rick because I love to travel. I have travelled several times across Canada by both plane and car.
I would love to travel throughout the world. It would be fun to see different cities and different cultures.
My goal for Travelin’ Rick is to show people how fun it is to travel and to describe the amazing sights I have experienced.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Ollie the Oilfield Worker may be the character with the jealous tendency between these two characters because he doesn’t get to spend much time at home or, anywhere for that matter, other than the oil field. Sure, he gets to travel but it is usually only for work.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Travelin’ Rick the most. I created him in 1992.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Travelin’ Rick would feel like he is the one that is being treated fairly because he has what some of us would call a dream job. He gets to travel around Storyland, meet different characters and write about them.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think if Travelin’ Rick met Ollie the Oilfield Worker, I think they would like each other.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Travelin’ Rick is closer to my heart because he is one of the first characters I ever created.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they do both get to travel.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two characters is that Travelin’ Rick gets to travel the world. Ollie the Oilfield Worker would only travel from work to home and back again.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Travelin’ Rick loves being Canadian and loves to see the differences in cultures. Ollie the Oilfield Worker also loves being Canadian. He loves that he can work and make a lot of money.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Neither of these two characters have family of their own. However, they are both fun and loving characters and maybe someday they will settle down and have their own family.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Travelin’ Rick and Ollie the Oil Field Worker, these two characters bring their passion for hard-work to Storyland.