I created the Shrooms as part of the Photo Story Challenge, which is a collaboration between myself and PuttPutt’s Photography. We wanted to create a set of characters that were personable and would bring a special kind of dynamic to Storyland.
While creating the first set of Shrooms, the Forest Shrooms, we realized that our Shrooms idea was something that could blossom into something huge.
The Shrooms are going to bring thei rlove and their passion for their environment to Storyland. They will also bring their non-violent and non-crime lifestyle to Storyland.
The Shrooms are a different breed of characters. They have a positive energy that will light up anyone around them.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think the Troll Family may have a jealous tendency over the Shrooms because the Shrooms are just the cutest of all characters. The Trolls, on the other hand, are far from what you would call cute.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– The Shrooms are brand new to Storyland and the Troll Family are one of the oldest sets of characters so, I have written about the Troll Family the most.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– The Trolls, despite their look have had a pretty good life on Storyland and the Shrooms will as well, so I think both these sets of characters feel like they are being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– Despite their differences in looks, I do think these characters would like each other.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think the Shrooms would be closer to my heart because I can see these characters being a huge part of Storyland from here on in.
- How are these two characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another in that they are both small creatures.
- How are these two characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two characters is their looks. The Trolls are just downright ugly and the Shrooms, well they are just about the most adorable creatures ever.
- How do these characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact that they are Canadian. The Shrooms especially love that they can live in Canada in their mushrooms. They love their lifestyle when you look at how they live, it is a really good lifestyle. The Trolls have it a little tougher than the Shrooms but they do love Canada and everything in offers to them such as employment and their family.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Family means everything to these two sets of characters. The Shrooms live in colonies, which are all inhabited by their family members. The Trolls will do anything to protect their family. Family means everything to them.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between The Shrooms and the Troll Family, both of these sets of characters bring dynamic and interesting storylines to Storyland.