I created Renee the Real Estate Agent as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Real Estate Agents are very important in Canada as they help us buy and sell our houses.
Renee does a lot of research on the houses before he sells them, so he is going to bring a lot of strange stories in Storyland about the things he uncovers. I feel Renee will be an important character to Storyland because I will be able to explore a whole different aspect of storytelling and that is because one never knows all the strange event that can go on between four walls.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– There would be no jealousy between these two characters.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Rusty the most because he is an older character on Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Renee the Real Estate Agent would feel like he is being treated fairly because he makes a living out of what he loves to do, selling homes and doing research.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Renee the Real Estate Agent and Rusty would like each other very much. Rusty is so cute and cuddly. Who wouldn’t like him?
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Rusty is closer to my heart because he is so adorably cute.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are both similar to one another because they are liked by everyone they meet.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different in that Renee works hard at selling houses while Rusty likes to play and be cute.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Renee the Real Estate Agent loves being Canadian because he is allowed to do the type of work he loves and that is selling houses. Rusty loves being Canadian because he can run and jump and play as much as he likes and have a warm, loving family to take care of him.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Renee loves his wife, Ginny very much. They don’t have any children yet but they are planning to at some point. Rusty loves the family he was adopted by. They love him to bits and put up with his many antics.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Renee the Real Estate Agent and Rusty, these two characters will bring some brightness and sunshine to Storyland.