The Mama Hillbilly character is based on a drawing I drew of an older woman in a pink housecoat and pink slippers. She is Hillbilly Bob’s mother. She lives with him and her husband in the mountains of Kamloops, BC.
Mama Hillbilly does not believe in technological advances. She would never dream of watching television or owning a computer or cell phone. She owns an old transistor radio that she inherited from her parents.
That radio is her main form of entertainment. Personally, I definitely wouldn’t be able to live without my electronic devices. I am always on my phone while working on my computer or one of my tablets. I embrace technology. I wouldn’t be the digital artist or character creator I am today without technology. I know many people would disagree with my opinion but, hey, it is my opinion and I have a right to voice it, just like you have a right to voice yours.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I don’t think either of these characters would have it in their hearts or souls to be the jealous type. They are both honest and trustworthy characters. Their main focus would be on raising their families.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Mother Elf the most and that is because she is a main character of Storyland. Mama Hillbilly is a secondary character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both these characters feel like they are being treated fairly. They both have beautiful children that they are raising.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think both of these characters are a lot alike because of their passion for their family. Yes, I believe these two characters would like each other a lot.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Mother Elf is closer to my heart and that is because I love they way she turned out when I drew her. Mama Hillbilly is just dressed in a drab old pink housecoat.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Mama Hillbilly and Mother Elf, I think these two characters bring positive energy to Storyland and I believe they will promote happiness, family quality time and love to Storyland and their families.