Welcome to the Winter Story Wheel Challenge 2019-2020 page. Winter is all about snow, cold and outdoor fun with sleds, skates and snowboards. With this challenge, I will be creating 5 brand new winter story wheels and writing stories to go along with them.
- I will start the Winter Story Wheel Challenge 2019 on December 21, 2019.
- I will draw 5 brand new winter story wheels based on my winter characters I have created for my Storyland website.
– Mr. Winter
– Mr. Iceman
– Slushy Snowman
– Ice Bird
– Winter Jellies
- I will write a story for each of the story wheels I create.
- I will complete the Winter Story Wheel Challenge 2019-2020 before the end of winter, which is March 19, 2020.
|1.||Start of Challenge||December 21, 2019|
|Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2.||Winter Story Wheel drawings||Mr. Winter||January 8, 2020|
|Mr. Iceman||February 7, 2020|
|Slushy Snowman||February 13, 2020|
|Ice Bird||February 20, 2020|
|Winter Jellies||March 5, 2020|
|3.||Winter Story Wheel Stories||Mr. Winter||January 8, 2020||1. A Nice Winter Day|
|Mr. Iceman||February 7, 2020||2. Winter Skating|
|Slushy Snowman||February 13, 2020||3. A Lonely Snowman|
|Ice Bird||February 20, 2020||4. A Time to be Sorry|
|Winter Jellies||March 5, 2020||5. A Fun Wintery Day|
|4.||Challenge Complete||March 5, 2020|
List of Winter Story Wheel Challenge 2019-2020 Stories
- A Nice Winter Day - January 8, 2020
- Winter Skating - February 7, 2020
- A Lonely Snowman - February 13, 2020
- A Time to be Sorry - February 20, 2020
- A Fun Wintery Day - March 5, 2020
If you would like to take part in the Winter Story Wheel Challenge 2019-2020, please see the prompts below. You can submit your stories on the Facebook Story Challenges page.
- Write a story about a favourite winter outdoor activity that you can remember.
- Write a story about a winter storm that you can remember.