I created E. Egg as a new Easter character for the Easter Story Challenge 2019. The “E” in his name stands for Easter.
I created the egg section of him in the iOrnament app on my iPad Pro. I imported the egg into Procreate and created his face, arms, feet and hat.
E. Egg is very happy that I created him. He likes his new life in Storyland. Each Easter, E. Egg will hide in tall grass in Thunder Bay, Ontario. He waits there until his friends find him and he will scream until they leave.
E. Egg suffers from anxiety and he doesn’t want to be found. He likes being by himself in the tall grass.
The only person he likes to spend time with is his friend, Jamie. She takes care of him and she doesn’t chase him around on Easter.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Mr. Egghead could end up being jealous of E. Egg and that is only because E. Egg may end up being more noticeable on Storyland because he is an Easter character.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Mr. Egghead the most because he is an older character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Yes, both of these characters do feel they are being treated fairly on Storyland.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I believe that Mr. Egghead may think E. Egg is in direct competition with him. However, E. Egg has a lot of respect for Mr. Egghead for all the work he has been doing in the lab.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think E. Egg is closer to my heart just because he is a new Easter character and is quite eye catching.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between E. Egg and Mr. Egghead, this could be quite the rivalry between these two characters.