I created Betsy the Beekeeper as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Beekeeping is a very important profession in Canada and that is because they produce honey, which is also known as Mother Nature’s gold.
Betsy the Beekeeper will bring her love of the outdoors, her passion for bees and the perfection of her honey-making craft to Storyland. Honey production is veryimportant because there are so many health benefits. It is a 100% natural food product and is so good for you.
If you love being outdoors and are not afraid of bees, being a beekeeper is a career you may want to look into. It can be very rewarding and lucrative.
I feel Betsy the Beekeeper is an important character because with the rate honey bees have been dying off, we need to understand how important it is to do everything we can to keep bees alive.
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– There would be no jealousy between these two characters.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Fred the Farmer the most because he is an older character on Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Both these characters would feel like they are being treated fairly. They both love the outdoors and their work makes it so they are outdoors a lot.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Betsy the Beekeeper and Fred the Farmer would like each other a lot.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– Betsy the Beekeeper is closer to my heart because I love the way she turned out when I drew her.
- How are these characters sim
ilar to one another?
– These two characters are both similar to one another because they both hold occupations that take them outside. Also,, they both have occupations that involve making natural food products.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different in that Fred the Farmer works off the land while Betsy the Beekeeper works with honey bees.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact that they are Canadian. Being born a Canadian allows them to work in occupations they chose.
important is fam ily to these two characters?
– Betsy the Beekeeper is single so she doesn’t have a family. Fred the Farmer is single as well but his dad does still live at the farm with him. Fred the Farmer took over the family farm and he loves that he can still get advice from his dad.
ill I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Barry the Banker and Frank the Fisherman, these two characters offer a lot of hard-work and dedication to their chosen careers and therefore would be a good role model to many on Storyland.