We have all been in Angry Leprechaun’s shoes. We have all been so angry that we can barely contain ourselves. How do we handle the situation? Do we sit and stew over it for hours on end, mulling it over and over in our minds until it drives us crazy or, do we just walk away, forget about it and move on.
Angry Leprechaun does tend to get very angry and he is the type that will stew about it and mull it over and over in his mind. However, Angry Leprechaun is very lucky. He has a mother that will diffuse the situation quickly and to the best of her ability.
Angry Leprechaun is also very lucky because he is friends with Grand Old Leprechaun. Grand Old Leprechaun is the oldest and wisest of all the leprechauns in Storyland. He is also very kind and very sweet. When he sees Angry Leprechaun become angry, he too will try to diffuse the situation as quickly as he can.
Angry Leprechaun is very lucky and usually when he gets angry, he can get help from his mother or Grand Old Leprechaun. However, what about people that have nobody to diffuse the situation for them. Those people could end up with so much anger in them that eventually they will crack.
It is not healthy to carry a lot of built up anger. Please, if you have built up anger, talk to someone and try to get some help before your anger escalates out of control.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– I think Angry Leprechaun would be jealous of Grand Old Leprechaun because of the fact that Grand Old Leprechaun is very wise. I think Grand Old Leprechaun feels he could be Grand Old Leprechaun’s replacement some day.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Grand Old Leprechaun the most because he appears in stories with other leprechauns in Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I doubt if Angry Leprechaun feels like he is treated fairly. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be so angry all the time. Grand Old Leprechaun, on the other hand, does feel like he is being treated fairly because he does get a lot of respect from the other leprechauns in Storyland.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I believe Angry Leprechaun has respect for Grand Old Leprechaun but I am not so sure that he likes him all that much. Grand Old Leprechaun does tend to get on Angry Leprechaun’s case a lot about his anger issues.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Grand Old Leprechaun would be closer to my heart because I have a fear about being angry. I don’t like anger and I don’t like dealing with it.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Angry Leprechaun and Grand Old Leprechaun, I think future stories could get into the rival of just who will Grand Old Leprechaun chose to replace him. I can see Angry Leprechaun become very angry if things don’t quite go his way.